1. Open your VA Outlook Email.
- Enter the user’s name in the To field.
- Right click on the name and choose “Add to Outlook contacts”.
- When the window is displayed, click on “Certificates”.
- View the certificates…if there are numbers behind the certificate, it is a PIV certificate.
***Note**** PIV certificates are not exportable, so, they can’t be imported.
Scenario: What to do when not all your expected email is received
End user email not coming in completely or appears stuck
CREATE NEW TICKET
- The VA MSD receives communication from a customer stating they need assistance with getting email to device or not all emails coming to device.
- Tier 1 (T1) will create an INCIDENT ticket
- Category --- VA Mobile App
- Device Type --- required
- Serial Number --- required
- EE Number --- required
- Subject --- Good Email
- Location --- required
- Include room number or location in facility
- Include if this happens often in the same location/network
- Include if this happens to multiple users, or the single individual
- Include the name of the connection
TIER 1 SHOULD BE ABLE TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE
- If all went well, the ticket should be RESOLVED
- Confirm with the customer the issue has been resolved.
- T1 will RESOLVE the ticket
- RESOLUTION --- Resolved in accordance with KBA
ROOT CAUSE --- Device Mobile App
- Link this KBA to the ticket: KBA-01166-N1J0M1